Welcome and thank you very much for visiting, downloading and helping us!
This page is for downloading BanksiaGUI – a chess GUI with beta versions, before officially releasing.
To run the app, just download, unzip and click to the program. You may need a 64 bit OS, either a Windows 7, 10, macOS or Linux.
Bug reports, ideas, suggestions, feature requests… are highly appreciated! Please use some below ways:
- write down here as comments
- email us banksiagui at gmail dot com
- a topic about Banksia GUI in forum Talkchess.com
- BanksiaGUI forums
Ver 0.34 beta (24 July 2020)
- BanksiaGUI 0.34 for MS Windows 7 & 10, 64 bit
- BanksiaGUI 0.34 for macOS, 64 bit
- BanksiaGUI 0.34 for Linux, 64 bit
- Fixed serious bug: did not send options to engines
- Some improvements/adjustments
- Open PGN via URL: can open multi-URLs, show more info and control more
- Lichess bot: improve challenge dialog
- Tab names in different colors based on their tasks
- New features:
- Customizable Armageddon result (none, white must win, black must win)
To use Banksia GUI with some languages, users can download language packages (extension .qm) and copy it into folder languages (it is located on the same folder with the runnable file of Banksia GUI. For macOS, it is in package BanksiaGui.app, right-click on that to popup menu and select Show Package Contents)
(no extra language packages, all available ones are released with BSG)
You may help people by translating BSG into your languages.
BanksiaGUI is built based on our opensource Banksia. You may visit, download and/or contribute: