ProteusSF - COMMENTS

Tournaments and Matches results, discussions

Moderators: AlexChess, TedSummers

IbaiBuR

ProteusSF - COMMENTS

Post by IbaiBuR »

I'll reduce the delta then (to something like 200), but dont complain after and say that "Leaderboard BOTs discriminate originals and dont play with them", because you know it is not true. You can continue with your challenge, and if you are respectful with me, at least from now on, I will also be respectful with you and let your bots play with mine's if you want (if you dont want to, it is fine).

And yes, SolistaBot was banned since mostly all of the games it played were against much weaker bots.

Then, like me, create another DELTA TEST BOT to verify the distance from Stockfish OR derivatives and originals... ;)
AlexChess

Re: Proteus Chess SF - Developing my Stockfish derivative

Post by AlexChess »

IbaiBuR wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:47 am I'll reduce the delta then (to something like 200), but dont complain after and say that "Leaderboard BOTs discriminate originals and dont play with them", because you know it is not true. You can continue with your challenge, and if you are respectful with me, at least from now on, I will also be respectful with you and let your bots play with mine's if you want (if you dont want to, it is fine).

And yes, SolistaBot was banned since mostly all of the games it played were against much weaker bots.
Then, like me, create another DELTA TEST BOT to verify the distance from Stockfish & derivatives and originals... ;)
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

Wow! Until now 4-1 against Stockfish 16-dev 231203!!!

NOTE: I'm sending all the games to my very skilled Canadian friend Ron Doughie (SARONA) to verify and use them for his NN project. He is my best chess friend and mentor :D

I'm very grateful to Marco Zerbinati for SugaR. I follow his suggestion to not mix different exp files. I'm grateful also to Khalid Omar. I respect them all together with Andrea Manzo (Shashchess / BrainLearn) dorsz and Sopel. All them are true programmers much better than me. Since a lot of people here hate me I don't share my derivatives anymore, even to betatesters (a lot of last betatesters were trahitors, not respecting NDA and GPLv3 on my Private Closed engine ProoteusSF-Aureo betas: Emptikbest thief on LIchess.org, Mustafacanseven, Flying King on Playchess) I'm grateful to loyal betatesters mortal_Sin and Student Master and to the retired Russian Larisa.
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

IbaiBuR wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:01 pm
Now you are sibling which is even worse :(

I really don't understand why you keep doing this.
I don't undestand what Leaderboard Team is doing on lichess.org , instead.

You have banned all best BOTs (35 before you closed also my access to BANNED from Leaderboard :lol:] hooking your Team to irrilevance in a frame of 2600-2999 ELO, when all main lists including the reliable SPCC confirm that chess engines are in the range of 3300-3800 ELO, Fritz 19 and originals in the range, too.

My purpose is to elevate ratings to a more accurate 3200 ELO+ (2700 ELO classical)
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

Do you know the existence of beta leaked engines shared by unreliable betatesters, like the one stolen by your Team Leader Emtykbest ? (now luckily desappeared from Lichess.org. Banned again for eccessive rage? :mrgreen: )

It was the reason to going PRIVATE, not releasing anymore my masterpiece even to PRIVATE closed betatesters.
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

IbaiBuR wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:48 pm Good luck! I await your report with happiness :)
Thank you!
Maybe asking Lichess.org moderators opinion is your best idea ever.
Even if I doubt that you will stop bullizing and stalking after having understood that
maybe Eduard doesn't deserve your attetions, but as stated before,
I can understand your frustration being so inferior.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

IbaiBuR wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:08 pm I don't really know what you mean, but yeah the owner of the BOT is a good friend of mine. He uses BrainLearn, my self-made bin book and some other public bin books.

I don't understand what is your problem. Maybe you are mad because I revealed your sibling and cheating with your account No-Stockfish-Bots :mrgreen:
No problem at all. We are considering with a very skilled friend, how servers are a minimal part of the chess engines world. 30 users on Playchess.com (most of them with more accounts) maybe 10 strong users on Lichess.org using Stockfish & derivatives, the rest very smart and admired by me amateurs that make their own engines like Boris-Trapksy or Pseudo-0. These 2 urnreleable ranking lists that mix ThreadRipper, Cluster PC, Raspberry and Core i5 are statistical <null> and good only for raged kids like you (anyway is better than to stay all the time on Tik Tok). I'm retired, but you should study Java or C++ at least some hours during the day, being a student, you should not spend all the time here and on Ouskirts. Your mother says nothing abot your parasite behavior?
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

240112 update

STARTING ELO RACE 3300 RIGHT NOW. PARTECIPE!!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

@Ibaibur,

If you have completed your duties and your parents let you connect to internet on Saturday, I'm fixing Ediot bullet ranking
with ProteusSFX-AI . The problem was that it is a ghost engine like VariantsBot, created only for ELO posing but never online. To win my 2024 3300 ELO RACE you must reach 3300 ELO bullet, 3200 ELO blitz, 3200 ELO rapid and 2800 ELO classical. Only one time control is not enough. (Saying that to Ediot, LeelaMultiPoss, no-Stockfish-bots and all BANNED from Leaderboard challengers very welcome ...I know that your bots are too inferior to be qualified :mrgreen:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

LICHESS.ORG BOTS 240113 UPDATE

-I'm first with all my Magnificent Seven Bots, ahead Ediot even bullet! :mrgreen:
-I'm first bot of all times (including offline and abandoned ghost bots like VariantsTop according to Leaderboard Unrestricted lists)
-I invite Ediot to partecipe to my 2024 3300 ELO RACE, together with LeelaMultiPoss, No-Stockfish-bots
and all bots banned by Leaderboard discriminations and dictature-style delations.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

dorsz

Post by dorsz »

Hey!
Good to hear some news.
AlexChess wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:16 am It will be released under GPLv3 when ready (+30 ELO than latest Stockfish build)

Does it mean we wil wait infinite time for the engine?
Can you add 30 Elo yourself? I think Stockfish team can but I am afraid that for 1 person it is incredibly difficult.
It's only to say that I will release it if there will be a reason to do that, not to make only one more clone. :)

My wish is to release it again with GPLv3 source, anyway.