Notice: This software is dedicated to my wife and anyone who has been fighting breast cancer. All supports/help are welcome and highly appreciated!
Welcome and thank you very much for visiting, downloading and helping us!
This page is for downloading BanksiaGUI – a chess GUI with beta versions, before officially releasing.
To run the app, just download, unzip and click to the program. You may need a 64 bit OS, either a Windows 7, 10, macOS or Linux.
Bug reports, ideas, suggestions, feature requests… are highly appreciated! Please use some below ways:
- write down here as comments
- email us banksiagui at gmail dot com
- a topic about Banksia GUI in forum Talkchess.com
Ver 0.38 beta (24 December 2020 – Merry Christmas version)
- BanksiaGUI 0.38 for MS Windows 7 & 10, 64 bit
- BanksiaGUI 0.38 for macOS, 64 bit
- BanksiaGUI 0.38 for Linux, 64 bit
- Fixed bugs:
- Setup opening for 2nd rounds of Swiss tournament
- Can’t set Gaulet as the default choice
- Some small improvements
- New features:
- Rating engines via Bayesian Elo (by Rémi Coulom)
- Custom score graph
- Can show full crosstable from the start (no game yet)
- New themes Metallica and Gold
To use Banksia GUI with some languages, users can download language packages (extension .qm) and copy it into folder languages (it is located on the same folder with the runnable file of Banksia GUI. For macOS, it is in package BanksiaGui.app, right-click on that to popup menu and select Show Package Contents)
(no extra language packages, all available ones are released with BSG)
You may help people by translating BSG into your languages.
BanksiaGUI is built based on our opensource Banksia. You may visit, download and/or contribute: