Welcome and thank you very much for visiting, downloading and helping us!
This page is for downloading BanksiaGUI – a chess GUI with beta versions, before officially releasing.
To run the app, just download, unzip and click to the program. You may need a 64 bit OS, either a Windows 7, 10, macOS or Linux.
Bug reports, ideas, suggestions, feature requests… are highly appreciated! Please use some below ways:
- write down here as comments
- email us banksiagui at gmail dot com
- a topic about Banksia GUI in forum Talkchess.com
- BanksiaGUI forums
Ver 0.30 beta (28 June 2020)
- BanksiaGUI 0.30 for MS Windows 7 & 10, 64 bit
- BanksiaGUI 0.30 for macOS, 64 bit
- BanksiaGUI 0.30 for Linux, 64 bit
- Fixed bugs: Converted PGN books may have duplicate positions
- Some small improvements/adjustments
- New features:
- Tournament: Human can join and play
- Lichess bot: challenge multi-players, repeatable
- Engine info panel: changeable font size
- Support UCI_ShowMovesLeft
To use Banksia GUI with some languages, users can download language packages (extension .qm) and copy it into folder languages (it is located on the same folder with the runnable file of Banksia GUI. For macOS, it is in package BanksiaGui.app, right-click on that to popup menu and select Show Package Contents)
(no extra language packages, all available ones are released with BSG)
You may help people by translating BSG into your languages.
BanksiaGUI is built based on our opensource Banksia. You may visit, download and/or contribute: