Notice: This software is dedicated to my wife and anyone who has been fighting breast cancer. All supports/help are welcome and highly appreciated!
This page is for downloading BanksiaGUI – a free chess GUI with beta versions, before officially releasing.
To run the app, just download, unzip and click the program. You need a 64 bit OS, either a Windows 7, 10, macOS, or Linux.
Bug reports, ideas, suggestions, feature requests… are highly appreciated! Please use some below ways:
- write down here as comments
- email to banksiagui at gmail dot com
- a topic about Banksia GUI in forum Talkchess.com
Ver 0.43 beta (08 May 2021)
- BanksiaGUI 0.43 for MS Windows 7 & 10, 64 bit
- BanksiaGUI 0.43 for macOS, 64 bit
- BanksiaGUI 0.43 for Linux, 64 bit
- Fixed bugs:
- After loading from storage, tournaments don’t arrange GPU games correctly
- A synch issue may happen when displaying very fast games
- Reinforced code for Lichess bots
- Some small bugs
- Some small improvements/adjustments such as improving Swiss pairing
- New features:
- Demo: create a simple, infinite, only-one concurrent tournament for one or multiple engines. It’s good for watching and/or making some quick tournaments for testing some new engines
- New piece graphics (Kosal by Philatype)
To use Banksia GUI with some languages, users can download language packages (extension .qm) and copy it into folder languages (it is located on the same folder with the runnable file of Banksia GUI. For macOS, it is in package BanksiaGui.app, right-click on that to popup menu and select Show Package Contents)
You may help people by translating BSG into your languages by forking one of below repositories:
BanksiaGUI is built based on our opensource Banksia. You may visit, download and/or contribute: